How to get a hit.
- First select what language you want to translate from. Note that English is selected as default.
- Nouns are as a rule listed in their indefinite singular form without the article. Examples:
Norwegian: jente, gutt, tre
Spanish: hija, hijo, árbol
English: girl, boy, tree
- Verbs are only listed as infinitive, without the
infinitive marker ("to" / "å"). Examples:
Norwegian: gå, hoppe, løpe
Spanish: marchar, saltar, correr
English: go, jump, run
- Remember to use characters with accents in Spanish.
- Adjectives as a rule are listed as masculine in Norwegian and Spanish. Examples:
- The program does not translate sentences, only words and some simple expressions.
About the word list.
The word list contains 24444 English, 22075 Spanish and 23433 Norwegian words.
About the program.
The search program is written in perl, and resides on Domeneshop's server
in Oslo, Norway. This server supports CGI-scripts.
Tritrans uses the following advertising networks.
- Google Adsense
If you have any comments or questions about the program, please write an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to the main page.